Our offerings include the following:
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Individual & Family Health Insurance (Affordable Care Act & Short Term Major Medical)
This is your moment to get the health coverage you need and deserve.
With many different plan options and Insurance companies available you may enjoy:
• Plans that fit your budget and give you the coverage you need. We will even help you check eligibility for government subsidies so you can save as much as possible.
• Strong network of providers so you feel comfortable and cared for. Plus, many plans offer access to great programs like 24/7 nurse advice line and telemedicine benefits.
• Top Insurance companies to choose from. We are brokers and can give you all your options to make your choice of what works for you.
Medicare (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans)
Original Medicare (Part A – Hospital, and Part B – Doctor) covers most – but not all – of your care.
• Medicare Advantage -Part C- covers everything Original Medicare (Part A – Hospital, and Part B – Doctor) covers and may include some extra services. Offering Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) options and even include coverage for your medications all in one!
• Medicare Supplement also called Medigap works to supplement original Medicare and help pay for some of the deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and other cost Medicare does not pay for. This allows more flexibility and not limited to a provider network.
• Prescription Drug plans (PDP) can be purchased in combination with Original Medicare on a stand-alone basis or bundled with a Medicare Supplement plan and have a wide range of covered prescription medication. Each plan may have a medication formulary which varies which is where we come in and assess the need which may benefit you most.
Keep your smile sparkling into the future.
From budget-friendly monthly premiums to low office visit copays, we offer dental plans that are sure to fit your needs. Helping you stay on top of your oral health is just one way we’re making your healthcare experience simpler. Get the preventive care you need and, depending on the plan you choose, coverage for major services too.
• Easy to use online provider finder
• Variety of payment options to meet your needs
• Plans that start as early as five days after processing application
• Year-round enrollment available
Let us assist in finding a vision plan that helps you see eye to eye with your budget.
Your eyes work hard for you every day, a vison plan can help make sure they stay in top shape. Vision plans we offer have significant savings on eyewear and preventive checkups and the freedom to get new eyewear once a year.
• Comprehensive eye exam once a year
• 20% off retail price on items not covered by plan
• Easy to arrange appointments to meet your schedule
• Large network of providers utilizing the Insight network
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
We're sharing the top Frequently Asked Questions about the Affordable Care Act for Individuals and Families.
Feel free to download the full list of Q&A's HERE or get an online quote by clicking the button below.
Affordable Care Act | Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to use our services?
At IBN, there is no cost to you associated with using our services and allowing us to be the Agent of Record to service your policy. Call us today! (727) 491-7260
Are preexisting conditions covered?
YES! The Health Insurance Marketplace does not exclude preexisting conditions. The policy is a guaranteed issue plan. Click HERE to schedule an appointment.
When is the Open Enrollment Period (OEP) for Individuals & Families to enroll with the Health Insurance Marketplace?
The Open Enrollment Period starts November 1st and runs through December 15th of each year for a plan effective date of January 1st. Although in previous years the enrollment period has been extended through January 15th. Contact us for help! (727) 491-7260
Is there a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) available for individuals with income below a certain limit?
YES! If your income falls below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) you can qualify to enroll through a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) which would allow you to enroll outside of the traditional Open Enrollment Period (OEP). Click HERE to schedule an appointment.
Medicare & Medicaid | Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Medicare Part A&B?
Ways to sign up:
• Online (at Social Security) – It’s the easiest and fastest way to sign up and get any financial help you may need.
• Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213. TTY users can call 1-800-325-0778.
• Contact your local Social Security office.
• If you or your spouse worked for a railroad, call the Railroad Retirement Board at 1-877-772-5772.
• Schedule an appointment by clicking HERE.
How do I apply for Medicaid?
What do I do if I can’t afford to pay for my medications?
You may be eligible to get help paying your drug costs with a program called Extra Help. This assistance is also called Part D Low-Income Subsidy or LIS. This is a federal program that helps people with lower incomes pay for their Part D premiums and copays. You must qualify and there are different levels of help available. Schedule an appointment by clicking HERE.
What is a Medicare Supplement?
Medigap is Medicare Supplement Insurance that helps fill "gaps" in Original Medicare and is sold by private companies. Original Medicare pays for much, but not all, of the cost for covered health care services and supplies. A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy can help pay some of the remaining health care costs, like:
• Contact us for help! (727) 491-7260