Medicare & Medicaid | Frequently Asked Questions
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.
How do I apply for Medicare Part A&B?
Ways to sign up:
• Online (at Social Security) – It’s the easiest and fastest way to sign up and get any financial help you may need.
• Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213. TTY users can call 1-800-325-0778.
• Contact your local Social Security office.
• If you or your spouse worked for a railroad, call the Railroad Retirement Board at 1-877-772-5772.
• Schedule an appointment with a licensed agent by clicking HERE.
How do I apply for Medicaid?
What do I do if I can’t afford to pay for my medications?
You may be eligible to get help paying your drug costs with a program called Extra Help. This assistance is also called Part D Low-Income Subsidy or LIS. This is a federal program that helps people with lower incomes pay for their Part D premiums and copays. You must qualify and there are different levels of help available. Schedule an appointment by clicking HERE.
What is a Medicare Supplement?
Medigap is Medicare Supplement Insurance that helps fill "gaps" in Original Medicare and is sold by private companies. Original Medicare pays for much, but not all, of the cost for covered health care services and supplies. A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy can help pay some of the remaining health care costs, like:
• Call (727) 491-7260 to speak with a licensed agent.